#PLAYLIST | Maisie Peters

15:55:00 0 Comments A+ a-


E aí, pessoal, quanto tempo né?
Estou aqui para compartilhar com vocês meu amor por uma cantora indie cuja voz é linda e as letras de suas músicas originais são perfeitas. Como é de costume, Maisie é uma cantora que eu descobri no Youtube e que nem tanta gente conhece (mas que deveriam!).


No one left to love but me
Can I be your safety
Will you let me see
Coz I’m just checking
You’re not into forgetting me
I can be the rainfall
On your window when you’re fast asleep
And I will be your phone call
When there’s no one left to love but me
No one left to love but me

Colours
It was like I’d run out of colours
Run out of words
Run out of wonderful things
And the grace that I bring only burns
We’ve run out of trying
Have you run out of faith
Coz if I’m tired of running
You must be tired of hurting this way

Someone to love
Essa é a minha música preferida dela. É doce, triste e esperançosa ao mesmo tempo.

For a while it makes sense then it won't and you're left
With this emptyness filling your gut
But we're creatures of habit so no matter how damaged oh
We'll always need someone to love
Always need Someone To Love


Little Green Dragon
Além de ter um ritmo diferente das outras, essa música também tem algo que achei muito interessante. A música é sobre ciúme e uma parte dela soletra a palavra “jealousy” que é ciúme em inglês.

J swear I'm not usually this way
E ven though I can get straight
A 's don't we all just want what we can't quite reach and 
L ook I'm not trying to piss you 
O ff but can't we just turn back the clocks
U don't need it do you 
S o done with always smiling while I loooooose